Imagine the perfect dinner party. You can invite five guests, living or dead. Who would you invite and why? What would you eat? What would you talk about?
DUE Sunday, October 21
34 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If were going to host the prefect dinner party I know exactly who I would invite. I would invite my five best friends Mary, Maura, Andrew, Jordan, and Drew. The reason I chose these people is because I know that no matter what, I will always have fun with them. They are the type of people who can take a boring dinner and turn it into something exciting. They always find something funny to talk about and of course there is always an inside joke that will not be dropped for days. Since we are all freshman in college, we have not seen each other in quite some time, therefore it would be a type of reunion. I would want to serve food that is not to fancy, but at the same time very good. None of my friends are picky eaters so I would not be worried about them liking or disliking the meal. I would probably make steak, because everyone loves it, and then of course have a salad, potatoes, maybe rice. For desert I would serve cheese cake. It is my favorite and I barely know anyone who does not like cheese cake. The eating would not be the best part of the dinner though, the conversation would be. I am sure we would all talk about our schools, seeing that we are all college freshmen, and the new friends we have made. We would of course discus what classes we are taking, what major we are, and what our schools are like. I would want to know all about their roommates, their friends, and how the people in their classes are. We are at a stage in our lives where there is so much to talk about and tell each other. There is no doubt in my mind that a large portion of the dinner conversation would involve old memories from high school. There are so many fun memories that we shared together, and so many hilarious things to remember.
If were going to host the prefect dinner party I know exactly who I would invite. I would invite my five best friends Mary, Maura, Andrew, Jordan, and Drew. The reason I chose these people is because I know that no matter what, I will always have fun with them. They are the type of people who can take a boring dinner and turn it into something exciting. They always find something funny to talk about and of course there is always an inside joke that will not be dropped for days. Since we are all freshman in college, we have not seen each other in quite some time, therefore it would be a type of reunion. I would want to serve food that is not to fancy, but at the same time very good. None of my friends are picky eaters so I would not be worried about them liking or disliking the meal. I would probably make steak, because everyone loves it, and then of course have a salad, potatoes, maybe rice. For desert I would serve cheese cake. It is my favorite and I barely know anyone who does not like cheese cake. The eating would not be the best part of the dinner though, the conversation would be. I am sure we would all talk about our schools, seeing that we are all college freshmen, and the new friends we have made. We would of course discus what classes we are taking, what major we are, and what our schools are like. I would want to know all about their roommates, their friends, and how the people in their classes are. We are at a stage in our lives where there is so much to talk about and tell each other. There is no doubt in my mind that a large portion of the dinner conversation would involve old memories from high school. There are so many fun memories that we shared together, and so many hilarious things to remember.
If I were to have the perfect dinner party, I would definitely make it the biggest thing ever. I would want to have it at a big fancy hotel suite, like the one in the Palms Hotel in Los Vegas! If I could invite anyone I wanted, living or dead, I don’t know if I’d be able to invite just five. Two guests that I would invite are Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush from my favorite television show, One Tree Hill. I would then also invite my best friend, Brooke, because she is just as big of a fan as the show as I am. The last two people that I would invite would be my future husbands, Brady Quinn and David Beckham. Of course I would want to have all my favorite foods there: pasta salad, sushi, steak, macaroni and cheese and ice cream. But, I’d probably ask them before they came what some of their favorite meals were just so I know they will like it and be able to actually eat. I would want it to look like I put a lot of time and effort into the party so I’d make it as fancy as possible. I feel that I would have a lot to talk about with all of my guests. I invited Brooke because we both have the same interests and we are in love with all four of the other guests so she would be there to help me start conversation. With the guys, they all play sports or are huge fans so they would all get along. I’m in love with the show so I know I’d have a lot of questions for Chad and Sophia about filming and the next season. I am a huge Notre Dame and Cleveland fan so I’ve followed Brady though out his whole career. And I am a soccer player so of course I love David! I want to hear about their careers and what they have gone through. I’d have a lot of questions for David with the whole “coming to America” deal and I’d ask him about Posh and how the Spice Girls are doing with the reunion. Overall, I think it would be the best dinner party ever and everyone would enjoy themselves. I’d have a few back up plans just in case I feel the party is starting to go downhill. I’d hope that everyone got along and I’d try to be the best entertainer I can be!
The perfect dinner party? 5 Guests? Where and what would we eat? What conversations would be brought up/what would we talk about? Well I definitely know at least three people that I would invite. The first person is my hero, my brother Adam ‘Lou’ Bausch. Starting this year, Adam wants people to start calling him Lou. That’s because the cubs’ first year manager is Lou Pinella. Adam is a one of the biggest cubs’ fans that I know, and trust me living on the north side of Chicago there are a bunch of cubs fans, but ‘Lou’ is the one of the biggest. Adam watches every game on TV and he keeps score in his scorebook of each game. I mean how many fans would do that, I mean many people who know me would consider me a big Cardinals fan, but I don’t watch EVERY game and keep score of them all. The second person who I would invite is my favorite hockey player, Jeremy Roenick. I pick roenick because he is my favorite hockey player, and I have played hockey my whole life and everyone who has seen my plays says that I play a lot like roenick and ever since then, he became my favorite player. The third person that I would invite is Albert Pujols. Yes, Pujols is a great baseball player; he may go down as the greatest to ever but on the jersey that has a bird on a bat or even to ever play baseball. But that’s not why in would invite him to my perfect dinner. I would invite him because Albert has a son who has Down syndrome, which is what ‘Lou’ has. Albert is also another one of my heroes, because he didn’t come from much, and now he raises millions for something that Albert and I both have in common. The fourth guest, who I would invite, is my former youth minister Chris Gilmour. Chris changed my life forever, when you think of the perfect youth minister, you will think of Chris Gilmour. But my junior year he moved to Boulder Colorado, for his dream job, and I have not seen him since. And finally the fifth person who I would invite is my mom. My mom means so much to me. Now in terms of eating food, I would take everyone to my favorite place in the world to eat which is Ruth Chris. Ruth is a steak house around where I live, and for every big meal or important meal that my family has, I always request Ruth. For my perfect dinner party we would talk about sports, because it’s not a Bausch Family Dinner without sports, and then most likely we would talk about life and the meaning of life. God, I wish sometime in my life that this dinner would actually take place.
If I were to have a dinner party, it wouldn’t take me a lot of time to plan and make a guest list. I think that I would have my grandpa who passed away two years ago, and the rest of my family. I didn’t realize how much I would miss my family being away from home. I didn’t realize it at first when I was leaving, but now that it has been three months and I haven’t been home it makes you value your family. I would have my grandma make some of her homemade food. She is from Germany and she makes excellent food that I have not had in a long while. It would be a meal with German potato salad, sausage, and stuffed peppers. I think it would be nice to converse with them about all of different things that college brings to someone my age. Each person that goes to college has their own kind of experience and I would like them to know because my brother is going to college next year. Also I would take about soccer is going and tell them about the achievements that I have had in soccer and school. I want to have time to talk to my parents about how I am doing in school because that part of my college life is the most important part of all. I think that they would be very impressed with all of the different things that I have done. This would be the ultimate experience because I would get to have a good meal, plus I would have the people that I love and miss with me. I think if I had to add one more person it would be some friends from home that I would decide to bring. I would be a good time because all my family gets along very well. The food would taste so good because I have not had it in a long time. That is why I look forward to going home on thanksgiving to get a good dinner. I think someone can learn to appreciate what they have when it is gone because I can tell anyone that I wanted to get away from some things at home but know I would give anything to give them back and be with the things that I love. This would be the ultimate meal and experience for me because the food and people would be the best things that I enjoy in my life.
If i were to have a dinner party I know just who I would invite. I would invite some of my best friends, Maegan, Allyce, Colleen and Laura. And my fifth guest would be Oprah. When asked this question a lot of people would say they'd invite all these historical figures, but lets be honest, would that really be any fun? To be sitting at a fancy dinner where you don't like the food with a bunch of strangers from another time period? I don't think so. I'd want to have a night dinner with some of the people who know me best and Oprah. Me and my friends are pure entertainment when we are together and I would definetly want them with me because I think Oprah would have a good time with us. Now a lot of people frown upon Oprah saying that shes a fake but I have to disagree. I grew up on Oprah. Most kids stayed at home with their mom before kindergarten and watched cartoons, we watched Oprah. I think she is a genuinely caring person and I think my group of friends would surprise her with our craziness, but she would have a good time. I'm an extremely picky eater so we would go to the best burger joint in the city, Ed Debevicks. Its a 50's style restaurant where the waiters are pruposely rude to you and they have the best burgers and shakes I've ever had. The atmosphere is very casual and fun especially when the waiters get up and dance on the tables to the YMCA. The conversation would never be awkward. Each of my friends have a very definite and unique personality. I'm very outgoing and adventurous. My friend Laura is extremely talkative to anyone who will listen and tells the funniest stories shes also very bold. Allyce is your typical blond, a little ditzy but has the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met. Maegan is goofy, theres no other word for her and Colleen is very down to earth and a little conservative. ME and my friends together always have an amazing time were all so different but our differences bring out the best in each other and I love that about our friendships. And then you throw Oprah into the mix and who knows what will happen. Oprah has an opinion about everything and I think it would be so interesting for her to have a meal with us. Whenever me and my friends are together we always say we wish we had a video camera to capture all the weird and hilarious things we do or talk about. WEll Oprah would be that video camera in a sense. Oprah is very cultured and has seen a lot in her life and I think we'd all be able to have a deep conversation. Though my best friends are happy bubbly people, you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at them but each of them has been through some pretty rough stuff in their short life. We've all been there for each other and watched each other go through that stuff and I can't think of anyone better to share our life stories with than Oprah.
The five people I would invite to dinner are Henry Ford, Jack Nicholson, James Patterson, John McEnroe, and Martin Luther King Jr. I know this list of famous people is strange, but they have not only had an impact of me but the rest of the world. I chose each of these famous people because they have created something I love or put the world into a different perspective. There is no particular meal I would choose. I would put out a buffet of the best continental and oriental foods the world has to offer us. First, Henry Ford, the creator of the Ford Motor Company started in the early 1900’s. He was the father of mass production and assembly lines. Not only did he revolutionize transportation but the American industry as well. The automobile is an amazing invention. The uses of the car today are almost infinite. Some of the ways we use it are for leisure, sport, and a way to get from point A to point B in very little time. I would ask him about how he came up with the idea and specifications. I know a car is very complicated but I think they are one of most amazing things in the world. Second, Jack Nicholson is a great and very talented American actor. His achievements are endless. He is the winner of three academy awards in not only best actor but also best supporting actor. His achievements are part of why I chose him, but it is his overall character that puts him on my list. He has chosen serious roles to play but also chose to play some unusual characters in movies like The Joker in Batman. And the role of McMurphy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, which was in an insane asylum. I would ask him about his acting career and how movies have changed since he started in the 1960’s. Third, James Patterson is a great American author of the 20th and 21st century. His books with lead character Alex Cross are a huge hit. The Alex Cross series are actually some of my favorite books. The Women’s Murder Club is big and his other individual story based novels are also fun to read. Reading has had a big impact of me personally. It helps me when I feel down and it helps pass time. Having an author that writes awesome mystery/thriller books is a lot of fun. I think in order to write great books, you have an amazing imagination and be very creative. Fourth, John McEnroe is known as one of the greatest American tennis players. He is known for some of the best aimed tennis balls on court, awesome volleys, and his wild personality which got him in trouble many times with the umpires. He was formerly number one ranked player in the world for the United States. Tennis is by far my favorite sport. I have played it for many years but unfortunately could not take it past high school. McEnroe is one of my favorite tennis players. He sounds like an outstanding person listening to him as an announcer at many of grand slam events. Last but not least is Martin Luther King Jr. I think that he is one of the most influential people of all time. I know Martin Luther King for his Montgomery Bus Boycott, “I Have a Dream” speech, and the use of non-violence. I know these are not all his achievements but I believe that his efforts in the civil rights movement have changed the lives of American citizens today. His movements on racism and being conscious of your actions showed people how they can live their lives and treat everyone as equals. I could talk forever about him. However I would have loved to meet him if he were still alive today. I can only think about the other changes he could have influenced if he were alive.
If I was to have a dinner party for 5 guests, I think it would be really hard who to choose to invite. I would love to invite my entire high school cross country team because they are like family to me and I miss them so much! Those girls are amazing and so much fun to be around. Only being able to choose five people is really hard. I would want to invite my two best friends, Megan and Caitlyn, because I love them so much and miss them. I know we would have a great time. Then, I would want to invite my friend Katie because she is a great person and I love her as well. I think my final two guests would be my friends Kristin and Sam because I love those girls and they are very fun to be around. If I could invite more people I would in an instant because there are so many people that I would want to be there, but if I am only allowed to choose five these five would be my choice because they are my closest friends and I know we would all have a great time together. Plus, I miss them all and I know we would have a great time catching up on things and just being girls! My dinner party would be a formal party, just because I love to dress up and I think it would be really fun! Plus, all of the friends that I invited love dressing up too. We would all go get our hair and nails done and have on very pretty dresses and jewelry. It is so much fun just to dress up. I would probably hold this dinner party in my side yard. It is very big and we could get a canopy and have a huge table with a pretty black and white themed set up. It would be a great party. We would all wear pretty dresses and look pretty, take tons of pictures as well because we love to take pictures. I think that I would have fancy silver wear and each person would have a name place that they could take home with them of course! The chairs would be white and have fancy slip covers that tie in the back into a bow. There would be a pink rose center place in the middle of the table, but it wouldn’t be too tall because everyone would have to be able to see across the table. I would have nice food as well. I would serve chicken and steak as the main dish, mashed potatoes and green beans and a chocolate chip cookie a la mode for dessert! I would not have to worry about these girls liking the food because I am the pickiest one of the bunch and I love all of those things. The conversation would be very fun and non stopping. We would talk about everything from college to high school to boys to shopping to new friends. We would probably sit there for hours talking and having fun. There would definitely be tons of laughing and fun. I would have so much fun if I had a dinner party with all of my best friends! I love those girls!
I would invite my both my grandfathers Bill and my Uncle Mark and my great grandma Nanny. All these family members have died and I don’t really remember them, I was very young when they died. I have heard many stories of them. All four of these people died when I was very young. I do remember going to visit my great grandmother nanny at a nursing home and she gave me her wedding band. My grandfathers I don’t remember along with my Uncle Mark. They met me but I was still so young to form any memories with them. My dad came from a family of four boys and my dad was the third born, whenever all of the boys get around and talk about their memories Mark is always apart of them. His oldest brother Mark died he was 34 years old and was a doctor in the first Golf War in 1991. My dad and his brothers were all so close. My grandfathers just died from old age, I know they loved playing with their granddaughters and grandsons. If I could bring them back and eat with them I would tell them everything they have missed in the past sixteen years they have been dead. They have missed their children’s accomplishments, marriages, grandsons and granddaughters being born. They would love it so much to watch us excel in sports and academics they have truly been missed and not a day goes by when we don’t think about them! They are watching over us, and are so proud of each and every one of us! I know there favorite food was pasta, my grandpa would eat past with every single meal so that is what we would be eating! My mom makes these great past shells with cheesy bread, and we would be sitting around enjoying everyone’s company, laughing and catching up on all the events that have occurred, introducing them to family members that they haven’t met.
If I were going to host the perfect dinner party, I would definitely invite my parents and the rest of my family. I could not imagine that I would miss my family being far away from them. At the beginning I thought that it is easy to be far away from home, but now that it has been two months and I have not seen them. Now I feel that I am waiting for any vacation just to go home to see my family. Before coming to the US, my mother taught me how to cook the food that I love. Last time, when I went back home, my mother told to cook the meal that I love which is Chicken Kabsa. It contains rice, onion, tomato, and chicken. However, I refused to cook it due to I felt that I might not make it very well and did not want to be embarrassed with them. Now, I have been in the US for almost two years and have more experience in cooking. I would invite my parents to come to the US and will cook for them all the meal they love such as chicken kabsa which is my favorite meal, salad, and some desserts. I would converse with them about all the things that I have done and achieved at school. I would talk with them about my brother's wedding because my brother got married and I could not attend it. I want to know what they did in it and how the wedding was without me. I would converse with them about what they have done while I'm in the US. There is no doubt that most of the conversation would be about my family. Overall, I think it would the best dinner that I would have and my parents would enjoy the party because they would see me and eat the food that I would make for them. I wish someday in my life this dinner would happen.
If I were to host the perfect dinner party I think I would have to make things interesting. Personally I am a huge fan of heated debates, arguments, and even controversy. I think it makes things interesting and exciting. I would probably invite, Mahatma Gandhi, Adolf Hitler, Yasser Arafat, Richard Simmons and Dr. Phil. Although these are not the most interesting characters, they all seem to have some sort of clashing point of view with one another and I believe that it would make for quite an interesting dinner conversation. Considering there would be no fights which would be ideal for my party, there would still be lots of heated discussions to say the least, most definitely lots of arguing, and it would clearly be controversial. I do not think I could ask for a more interesting dinner party, it may not be the most pleasant, but I would definitely learn a great deal and get to see various view points and interesting arguments. It would give me a chance to compare past and present from all over the world along with various ideas and views as to how to handle conflict, dispute and diversity. Overall I think it would be quite the interesting and educational dinner conversation that would be very enlightening to all present. With this wide variety of people, religion, race and belief it would be tough to decide what to eat. We could not have beef because of Gandhi’s religious views, so burgers and steaks are out of the question. Personally, I am Irish, and I am a huge fan of Mashed Potatoes. Those would definitely be on the menu. Then there would probably some form of sea food because that is always good. Maybe some Salmon and some Alaskan King Crab. There will be Crab Cakes and Shrimp and bread with dip for appetizers. Overall it will be a mostly seafood dinner. We can have Salads on the side for those that are not fans of mashed potatoes or seafood. Also, there will be broccoli for a vegetable and some kiwi and watermelon for a little healthier side. Dinner would be followed by a batch of chocolate fondue from a fondue fountain, with various dipping materials such as strawberries, bananas, crackers, raisins, angel cake, and many more spectacular treats that are delicious when dipped in chocolate. Over appetizers, dinner and dessert we could discuss global issues such as; racism, disease, poverty, war, global warming, and genocide. We could also discuss issues closer to home such as crime, homosexuality and its relation to marriage, abortion, foreign policy, and religion. These issues are sure to spark a heated debate among this group of people. I would particularly like to touch on the global subject of genocide. I know that would create sparks between Gandhi and Hitler as Gandhi is an advocate of peace and Hitler was the mastermind behind the genocide of six million European Jews as well as another six million Europeans from other ethnic groups. So that would cause an interesting discussion I would be eager to hear their views on the current genocide that is taking place in Darfur, Sudan and what they think would be the best option for putting an end to it. Especially from Gandhi, as he is a pacifist. I wonder what he would do, his method of action by non-action has done very little over the last four years in this conflict, and I am interested as to what his response would be to it after the continuance of death and displacement over the last four years and counting. I would be eager to discuss religion with them as there is at the very least three different religions among us and there would be several different opinions on our beliefs.
If I was going to host a dinner party, I would invite all my best friends: Alisha, Stephanie, Christina, Ashley and Lauren. They have been my closest friends since the sixth grade and since we are all in college we do not get to see each other that often. We are the kind of girls that are crazy and loud when we are together and we laugh at the stupidest things. We always know how to have a fun time, and there is always going to be an inside joke that won’t disappear for a couple of weeks. I would throw this dinner party so we all could see each other. This kind of dinner party will be like all the ones in the past; where everyone brings their favorite side dish and I would cook the main dish and the desserts. We have these types of dinners at our yearly Christmas party. People usually bring mash potatoes, green bean casserole and bread. Sometimes, someone might bring something different, but not usually. We all like the same foods, which makes it easier. For the main dish it would be a chicken or lasagna dinner. The desserts that I would bake are: cookie-dough brownies and rice crispy treats. Those are the favorites and I have to make them every time we have a get together. I love to bake and I would sometimes make a pie or a cake depending on the occasion. Since we have not seen each other in a while, we would have a lot to talk about. We would fill everyone in on our lives and what has been going on in college. Since we are all girls, there will never be a quiet moment at the table. There would be so much catching up and talking about things that have happened in the past. Talk about the new gossip, if there is any. It would just be nice to see everyone again.
If I could have the perfect dinner party it would be a quaint little party on a balcony overlooking the ocean with a nice garden and the most perfect view. I would serve some appetizers to start off with. Then I would serve dinner and it would consist of marinated grilled chicken with creamy mashed potatoes and corn on the cob and veggies/fruit on the side. For dessert, I would serve apple pie or strawberry pie with vanilla ice cream. The five people that I would invite would be Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr., my grandfather, Princess Diana and Julia Roberts. I would invite Abraham Lincoln because he, in my opinion, was one of the greatest United State presidents. Since he lived during the civil war, it would be interesting to see how he felt and talked about it. He was such an amazing man and people today could probably learn a lot from him. I would also invite Martin Luther King Jr. because he led the one of the largest civil rights movement in the United States. He helped so many people realize that discrimination was wrong. He also was a very eloquent public speaker and spoke some of the greatest speeches especially his “I have a dream” speech. The awesome thing about his speech is that it is still relevant to today. Additionally, I would invite my dad’s father because I never met him. My dad’s dad died when my dad was seven. I think it would be so cool to see my grandfather. It would be interesting to see if he talks and acts at all like my dad does. I don’t know anything about him so it would be interesting to talk to him and learn about how he grew up and what he loved to do. I would also invite Princess Diana because she was like a real life Cinderella. Although it didn’t work out between her and Prince Charles, she became a very beloved princess of Great Britain. Plus, she was so active in many charities that touched people around the world. It would be interesting to meet with her because she was so different and open-minded compared to other members of the Royal Family. Lastly, I would invite Julia Roberts because she is my favorite actress. My favorite movie of all time is Pretty Woman and I also liked Runaway Bride, My Best Friend’s Wedding, and Stepmom. All of these people I believe would be an eclectic group of people and I think that would make the dinner very interesting and something to remember.
If I was hosting the perfect dinner I will think that first the most important thing in a dinner is the food depending on the kind of people that are attending the dinner and the important of the dinner the food will be chosen. For example if it will be up to me the food would be a buffet with every kind of food from different cultures so I can have people from different countries in my dinner. In the case that the dinner would be a romantic one I will try to satisfied her with looking for the kind of food that she like or giving her a surprise of taking here to a new place like to eat sushi or food that we not usually eat in our daily life. Also a very important thing to keep in mind went you are hosting a dinner is the place you cannot take a group of professionals that you are trying to impress to eat in a fast food place so you have to be very careful in the place you chose . If it was a very special dinner with your day I will try to find a romantic restaurant close to the beach but now it’s difficult because Ohio doesn’t have beaches so a place that we have candles and not to many people. The people that are coming to the dinner have to fell comfortable to be there so I will offer them company and friends of their liking so we can say that the people that I would invite in a perfect dinner will be close friends and family. Last but not less important went you go to a dinner you plan to have fun to enjoy your time so I would make shore that me invites like the experience that they are having an in the case that I am in a romantic dinner I have to make sure that the person that I like an is in front of me is enjoying the experience. So basically the experience of constructing the perfect dinner consists of many factors but if you really want to make the dinner special you will forget about your likings and try to focus on the people that you invite and what they like.
If I were to host a perfect dinner party and could invite five guests, then I would invite my five best friends. I would have my football buddies Chris, Ridge, and Pettis, and then I would invite my other friends Doug and Ben. I have played football my whole life with Chris, Ridge, and Pettis, and I have been friends with Doug and Ben since I moved to Ohio. We would probably eat dinner at my house out on the back porch, because that is my favorite place to have dinner. I like to look out in the woods and watch the leaves and the squirrels. For food we would start off with a salad and then have the main course of steak and pasta. Ridge’s dad is the best smoker of steak that I have ever met and he also has a special sauce that is the shit. I would cook the pasta because I like cooking and I can make a mean pasta with meat sauce. For dessert we would have cheese cake. I would be the good cheese cake that’s from the Cheesecake Factory; a restaurant around my hometown. The meal would be a very good part of the dinner party, but the conversation would also be very good. All of us but Doug are freshmen in college so we would all have some good stories to tell about that, and Doug is a senior in high school, so he would also have some good stories to tell us about that. After we were don eating, and then we would probably go in the back yard and pass around the football or go fishing. We would talk about all the parties that we have been to and the girls that we have met. We would not talk about our classes because we do not really like school and everyone knows that you do not talk about school on the weekend.
If I had a dinner party I would serve an amazing meal. First we would eat salad with this incredible creamy garlic dressing. Then we would have filet mignon, garlic smashed potatoes, and broccoli because those are my favorite foods. Finally for dessert I would serve my grandmother’s chocolate dessert. It is absolutely fantastic. It has a graham cracker crust, chocolate pudding, and home-made whipped cream. The five people I would invite would be my best friend Megan, my great-grandfather, Anne Hathaway, Keira Knightley, and Alexis Bledel. I would choose my friend because to be perfectly honest I would never hear the end of it if I didn’t invite her. She and I do almost everything together and we’ve been best friends since the seventh grade. I would invite my great-grandfather, Papa-T, because I never had the chance to meet him; he died before I was born. Everybody says that he would have really like me because we are so much alike. I would also like to be able to talk to him and ask him about his life because I would really like to get to know him better. My mom often says that Papa-T was in heaven and sent us down to our parents saying give ‘em hell. I would also invite Anne Hathaway because she is one of my favorite actresses. She is not pressured by society to be a size zero; she’s who she wants to be. I loved her in The Princess Diaries, The Devil Wears Prada, and Becoming Jane. I would also invite Keira Knightley because she’s another one of my favorite actresses. She did a wonderful job in The Pirates of the Caribbean movies and Pride and Prejudice, which is my favorite movie. I also can’t wait to see her in Atonement with James McAvoy. Finally I would invite Alexis Bledel because I absolutely love Gilmore Girls, which is my favorite television show. I’m really upset that the show wrapped and I would ask if they would ever consider doing a movie and what it was like working with the rest of her cast members. I think all of these people would make for a very interesting night and I would hope that everyone would have a fun time.
If I were to have a perfect dinner party, I woul invite Will Ferrel and Bill Murray. I think that they are just hilarious and I think that it would be so interesting to sit down and speak to these two people. I would also invite my best friend Megan, because Will Ferrel is her idol. I would invite my sister katelyn and my brother Thomas because they love Will Ferrel and Bill Murray. Also, I really miss them. I really want to see Megan, Thomas, and Katelyn. I think that this party would be so much fun! I would have this dinner party in my favorite city, Chicago. I really love Chicago and I miss it. Also, Bill Murray is from Chicago which I feel like this would be like home for him. I would have them over to my house and order a really classy dinner, from Portillo's. Which is basically a hotdog stand that has overtaken Chicago, it is so good. I think that the conversations that would happen throughout this dinner would be so interesting and hilarious. After dinner, we would walk around Chicago and it would be around Christmas time so we would be able to see the lights. Just thinking about this night it so exciting. I think that everyone here would get along so well, and I don't think that it would ever be awkward throughout the conversation because everyone is so interesting. Also Megan, Thomas, and Katelyn are so funny and are huge fans of these two people.n
To have a perfect dinner party you need to invite people that know you and can have a good time no matter what. I would invite my friends Matt, Sam, Cory which I have known since the first grade and of course my parents. We would have a great time just telling stories and jokes, some mean but all funny. My parents have tons of funny stories that make people laugh and my friends and I can talk smack like no tomorrow, so the laughing will be endless. All of us know how to have a good time, we all have different experiences. I have stories from UD and my friends from their college, BGSU. My dad has endless tales to tell about his side of the family and how goofy they are and my mom knows how to make my dad mad, and that’s the best to see my dad mad because it’s extremely funny. The party itself won’t be anything to fancy, I would keep it simple. Fire up the grill, cook some steaks and have the guest bring the side dishes; mashed potatoes, some sautéed mushrooms and peppers, and desserts. The party would go on for most of the night, until we could eat no more and when it starts to hurt when you laugh. It would be a night to remember and of course we would do it again, but this time at someone else’s house to mix it up a little.
Trying to decide five people who are dead or alive that I would invite to a dinner party that I would host is extremely difficult. The five people that I choose would all have something in common with themselves as well as what I am interested in. The five people are George Washington, Robert E. Lee, George Patton, Dwight D. Eisenhower and Richard Winters. These five are all great military leaders who have served their country to the best of their ability throughout their lives. Except for Richard Winters, the four other military leaders have all died. George Washington was the first Commander in Chief and was an officer during the Revolutionary War. Robert E. Lee was a great officer during the Civil War for the Confederacy. George Patton was one of the greatest Generals to ever serve and he served during World War II. Dwight D. Eisenhower served during WWI and also was the last five star General. Eisenhower was the 34th president. Richard Winters was the leader of Easy Company of the 101st who lead his troops all the way from Normandy to Berchtesgaden. To sit down with all five of these great leaders and learn what they were thinking and why they took the actions they took during some of the worst battle known to the United States. I would ask questions about how they became such great leaders so that maybe one day when 80 years from now a student is given an assignment to write on one of the greatest leaders of all time and the choose to write it on Timothy Wall. I would also like to bring up controversial ideas such as the War in Iraq as well as Blackwater and allow these five great leaders to debate against each other and allow them to show their own insight on the topic. The only problem with this assignment is that I am only given one dinner party to have with these leaders if it was up to me I would need at least 365 days that I could spend with these leaders to grasp the great knowledge they would have to pass down. With these five people surrounding my kitchen table in deep conversation of some of the most bloodiest battles they had survived and came out on top. I believe listening to these fantastic five would better my life as well as my career.
If I could host the ultimate dinner party I would definitely serve the best food, show off the best decorations, and make it the biggest deal. Instead of doing a fancy dinner party I would rather do a themed dinner party. In picking the theme I would need to determine the people being invited first. The five people I would invite would be my girlfriend Corinne, my brother Thomas, my sister Bridget, and my brother-in-law Jimmy. In picking the last person I would have to consider my brothers girlfriend Sarah, which at the moment seems to be the right choice. The theme would be the Bengals. The dinner party would be on a Sunday with the party starting early. Of course by this time I would be 21 so I would serve alcoholic beverages and soda. The party would start at noon so we could watch the game. The party decorations would be orange and black obviously. The walls would be painted orange and the Bengals logo would be everywhere. The food served would go with the theme. Steaks, loaded potatoes with chives, cheese, bacon, and baked. I would serve the guest all they could eat. The steaks would be fillet mignon, and to go along with the steak and potatoes I would serve macaroni and cheese. For dessert they would be offered the best cheesecake from the cheesecake factory or a selection cake and ice cream. Of course we would talk about the Bengals, our favorite players, and all current issues in the NFL. I know what your thinking, you can only talk so long about the Bengals, and I agree. This dinner is a chance for me to get closer with my sister and my brother and their partners. . This is the real reason for the party. My brother lives in North Carolina, my sister lives in Mason, and I live in Cincinnati. We don’t get much time to spend together except for holidays and sometimes not even those. This party would be a chance for us all to come together and bond a little.
To have just five other people at a dinner party with myself is extremely difficult. My guests would be Napoleon Bonaparte, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Carnegie, and Mother Teresa. As you can see, all of these people have died so this would all be hypothetical. To all the people who have just family and friends that are all still living, I say go have your perfect dinner party. I would choose Napoleon because he tried to concur the entire world and failed because he tried to go too far. He was a very ruthless man and I think the conversation that he would have between my other guests would be most interesting. Jefferson was a man with many talents and he did a great deal to help this country succeed and become a power. I believe that he was the greatest president, not just because of what he did as president but all of the other things that he accomplished. Lincoln was able to keep this country together through one of its darkest hours. He also had many troubles in his personal life that I would like to talk to him about. Andrew Carnegie was a very wealthy man who got his fortune through the steel industry. He also has a rag to riches story. The most important aspect of him is when he had all of his money; he didn’t know what to do with it all so he gave his money to projects that would improve the world. Last but not least would be Mother Teresa because of all of her work with the poorest of the poor. I would probably not do much of the talking because I am mostly interested in what they would say and how they talked. I believe that when a country has a guest from another county, they eat the host countries food. So at my dinner party we would have what I find enjoyable to eat. This would mean that we will be having lasagna just the way my mother makes it as our main piece. The lasagna would be accompanied by a side salad with just lettuce and dressing. Also, because I love potatoes I would have some kind of potato dish. I’m not sure what type of potatoes goes good with lasagna but I’m sure there is something. As for dessert, we would have several different kinds of cheesecake. This would include the fluffy kind with cherries and also baked cheesecake with chocolate chips. To drink we would first have wine, probably red, with the lasagna and then we would have milk with the dessert. The milk would have to be at least two percent because I find it hard to drink anything less than that. Milk right from a dairy farm would also be accepted because this is also quite a treat when I get the chance to drink it.
If I were to have a dinner party...I would invite my closest frends...Kris, Kraigg, Julian, Josh and Swaggs. We would probably kick back and have a good time and order some vinnys. 3 big tens with macho cheese. pep on the pizza and mountain dews would be served. We'd always have something to talk about and lots of laughs. After dinner we would probably head out to the ghetto to party.
If I were going to host the perfect dinner party then I would invite a bunch of actors and musicians. I think I would invite Angelina Jolie, Matt Damon, David Beckham, Will Ferrell, and Snoop Dogg.I chose these people because I always find artsy people very interesting. I think Angelina Jolie would be awesome because she is very attractive but also is a fantastic actress and does a lot of good with underprivileged children so I think she would have a lot to offer. I would invite Matt Damon because I find him to be a very smart man (Harvard Student), a great actor and just a funny guy. Anytime I see him in magazines he always looks like he's having fun. Will Ferrell I'd invite because I think he would just be hilarious. David Beckham I would like to invite because he is like my idol as far as being an awesome athlete. I would want to hear about stories playing soccer and about his wife Victoria who I also think is hot. Snoop Dogg is the last person because I think he would be really cool to hang out with and would also probably be hilarious. I could just imagine snoop dogg smoking a joint at the table and being really high and saying some really funny stuff like his izzle,shizzle,for rizzle dizzles. If these people were here I would serve Baked Mostaccioli and Steak for entree with sides of scalloped potatoes and cheesy vegetables. For desert I would probably serve cheesecake and pie of some sort. I chose this because between a meat and pasta I think everyone would like it. Also everyone seems to like potatoes. For desert most people like cheesecake or pie so I am picking foods that I think would be enjoyable for everyone. I would like to just talk about life with everyone and see how much different life is for each person. I would love to hear each of their stories of growing up and how they made it to fame. I would like to hear their advice, the different experiences they have had, etc. and just sit down and have a good night just talking about life.
If I were to have a dinner and invite five guests I would invite the cast from Entourage. It would be Vinnie, Jonny, Eric, Turtle, Ari, and of course myself. After watching the show I thought that they just look like some of the best people to hang around. I would just sit there and be amazed at the conversations and occurrences that take place between all of them. I am not sure where we would eat, but I could tell you that I would not be the one paying for it and it would be somewhere nice in LA. During the dinner I am sure that I would just sit and listen to all the stories that one another have about each other and I would probably die from laughing so hard. I would sit and admire how Drama and Turtle have no life and do nothing but live off of Vinnie’s fame. I would ask Eric how he deals with all of them and especially Ari, who is by far my favorite character. I would love to sit and listen to Ari complain about everything and everything wrong about his life. Hopefully Loyd would stop in for a bit with his boyfriend so I could meet him too. Even though I said that it would not matter what we ate, I would enjoy going out with them later to a club and have a few drinks. After dinner I would probably hang out with Turtle and Drama where I would pick up girls just because of Vinnie Chase. After the club or bar I would head back to Vinnie’s place where the after parties would continue. Although I was only able to have five guests and only dinner, I know that with my dinner guests I am sure that I would be able to live in their shoes for the rest of the night and it would be the best dinner of my life.
The perfect dinner party would consist of amazing people, amazing food, and lots of laughter. If I could invite five people to my dinner party I would invite my dad, Scottie Pippen, Michael Jordan, Leonardo da Vinci, and my grandpa. I would invite these people from various aspects of life for different reasons. My dad has been a chef almost all his life so he would prepare the food for our amazing dinner party. We would have mashed potatoes with gravy, corn, a salad, a smoothie to drink, and chicken. For desert we would have cream puffs made by my dad. Before, during, and after the dinner, we would talk about various things from basketball to heaven. During dinner Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan would speak to us about basketball. Both of them played basketball for a long time, both as teammates and opponents. They were on the Chicago Bulls together for a long time. During this period of time they won six national championships together. I would like to know all the obstacles they went through for them to get where they are today. Also, I would like to know about their most exciting adventures they went through while playing in the National Basketball Association. Next, I would like to invite Leonardo da Vinci. This is because I love to draw and he is a famous artist known by all. I would like to known how he created the masterpiece, the Mona Lisa. Learning how artist painted years ago to how they paint today would be interesting as well. I believe it would be extremely interesting to speak with a man from such a long time ago. I would invite my grandpa to come to the dinner as well. My grandpa past away a few years ago and I would like to see him again. Also, I would like to ask him what it is like to be in Heaven and what he does while he is there. I would tell him about all the things going on these days without him, and how we would really like for him to be here today. Finally, I would want my dad to join us for this dinner so he could meet these people that are very interesting in there own way.
The perfect dinner party is hard to think of. It should be people of importance, but the people have to be able to get along. It would be Ben Roethisberger, Jerome Bettis, Bill Cowher, Hines Ward, and Casey Hampton. These are all Steelers that I love! I obsessed with the Steelers and I would love to ask them some questions. I would probably serve them Primanti sandwiches. A Primanti sandwich is a Pittsburgh trademark sandwich that has basically whatever meat with coleslaw on it. Since this is all Pittsburgh, it will all be Pittsburgh themed. We would eat the sandwiches at the Primanti restaurant. Once we all get there, I would probably ask all of them different things. First, I would ask Ben Roethlisberger about his life, and how he lives it. I would want to find out if he is a jerk or not too. Also, I would ask about his experience overall with starting with nothing as a Steeler until now winning a Super Bowl and everything that has come with it. I would discuss with Jerome Bettis the hardship he has had to deal with from being young until now. Another thing that would be talked about is when he switched from the Rams to the Steelers, and what he expected to get from it. The thoughts of the Super Bowl or doubts he has had to deal with would really interest me. I also want to know what he has been doing with his time since he has retired. There has been a book he has written that just came out that shows controversy about his relationship with Cowher and other things. It would be interesting to see their interactions and feelings of what was really said. Hines Ward would be a very interesting Steeler. He has given so much back to his home country, Korea. When he was young, he dealt with racism and hard relationships with his parents. I would be curious to know how becoming an NFL player has changed it, and how it is to have his own show. Bill Cowher would probably be most interested to talk with. I really want to know the reasons of why he left the Steelers. Also, I would want to know if he would come back to coach, and who it would be. I would also want to know how it would be like to have a family and coaching a football team. How he dealt with losing a game or even worse was when lost the Super Bowl the first time would be some other things I would want to know about. He had gone through a lot with AFC Championships and Super Bowls, but then finally got a win in the Super Bowl against the Seahawks. I would probably just want to watch Casey Hampton eat. He is a humongous man. I’ve watched a show that showed him eating dinner, and he about four plates of food piled on. It was insane. With all of them together I would want to talk about their whole experience of winning the Super Bowl and the games that they had to win to get there. Also, how it felt to do something that no one had ever done before (be sixth seed in the playoffs and win the Super Bowl). I would want to know if they ever had problems with each other, and what they are. Then ask them if they could be something else, what would it be or if they ever wanted to just quit the NFL. The thoughts from he players about their new coach Mike Tomlin would be very interesting. Especially Cowher, on how he thinks Tomlin coaches. That dinner probably would be the best dinner party of my life because I love watching the Steelers, and I am a huge fan of all of them. Also, they all have had to deal with hardships to get where they are.
If I could invite five guests to a dinner party I would bring George Washington, Shaun White, Dave Chapelle, Chuck Norris, and Taylor Swift. We would all go and have a blast. The reason I would bring George Washington to the party is because he was the first president of the United States of America, and you can’t beat that. If I brought him, everyone would love me, and if I didn’t have anyone to talk to I could carry on long conversations about his presidency. Also he lived through a time where they didn’t have any advances in technology, so it would be cool to show him computers, and how much of a different world it is. Shaun White is a professional snowboarder, and skateboarder. I love snowboarding, and it would be awesome to talk to him about it. I would make a deal with him that since I brought him to the dinner party, then he would take me snowboarding out west. He is a crazy person who can have a good time anywhere. I’m like that too, and we would have an awesome time at the party. If the dinner party was not any fun, then we could just ditch it and hit the slopes. Dave and I would have fun, because he is one funny guy, and we would make the best out of a boring dinner party. I watch his television show all the time, and I can’t stop laughing sometimes. He would never let me have a dull moment at the party. I would make a fool of myself, but I wouldn’t care because I would be having so much fun, that it didn’t matter. When you are at a party and your drinking and having a good time, you can get a little out of hand and start a fight. It would be okay if that happens because I would have Chuck Norris by my side. Chuck Norris could kick the crap out of anybody, and he would be on my side because I would have brought him there. I would just love to meet him, and shoot shit with one bad ass dude. Taylor Swift has many good characteristics that would make her a great person to bring to the dinner party. One she is gorgeous and I would take her as my date. Then I would be the coolest guy there because I would have the hottest date at the party. The second reason is because she is an awesome singer, and she kicks ass at the guitar. I love to play the guitar, so we would get along great. If I brought all of these people to the party, I would have a blast and be the life of the party. Once I get to the party, then the atmosphere would really light up with joy. We would all have one hell of a night.
It’s a dinner party with five of my most favorite people in the whole world: Emma, Kathryn, my mom and dad, and Mr. Good. The ballroom is decorated in various shades of purple, my favorite color, and everything seems like it shines as a bright star. We are all eating honey-baked ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, and banana pudding for dessert. We would probably talk our heads off about gymnastics and anything else that comes up as part of our lives. We could talk forever because these are the people I feel most close to and that are easy to talk to because I love them all.First, I would invite my sister, Emma. She is the angel that leads my life, which only came a couple years ago. I do not know what I would do without her. She is always just so cute, loving, and interjected. She is my only sister that I will ever have and I am glad that I have her. Well the story is for most of my life I was the only girl in the family. I have three brothers; one older and two younger. The youngest of them all, when my mother was pregnant, was supposed to be a girl named Lauren Ashley. All the ultrasounds said that he was for sure a girl; the doctors thought they had a very clear picture but they were wrong. It was a complete shock to everyone including the doctors. I was very upset when I found out I would not be having a baby sister because prior to that day I was so excited that I was going to have a sister. Well, I was really only mad until I saw a cute little baby. We had to change everything from pink to blue, even his going home outfit. So when my mom said she was pregnant again when I was sixteen, I was first shocked and then didn’t believe her that it was going to be a girl. I thought I was doomed that it was going to be a baby boy again. The first time I got to hold her it finally hit me that I had a baby sister and that she would forever look up to me. Next, I would invite my very best friend, Kathryn, to the dinner party. We have been friends since I think around fifth grade but really got close the end of junior high and all through high school. I actually met her at gymnastics. She was my teammate all the way through high school. Next, my mom and dad for the sole purpose that I would not be here without them and I definitely wouldn’t have the same character. And finally, my gymnastics coach, Mr. Good. It was really hard leaving him and knowing I would never be one of his gymnasts again or be able to compete for him. He did not just teach me gymnastics but he taught me life and how to succeed by setting your own goals and believing in myself. My guests and I would have a wonderful time just sitting there for dinner talking. This would not be like a dream because this would happen evertime after a gymnastics meet; we would all go out to eat together.
If I had a choice to invite five people from any time period I would choose Einstein, Thomas Jefferson, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, and Jesus. That pretty much covers most of the big categories of modern life. Math, Writing, Invention, Government, Economics, Military, and Religion are the categories that would be covered while talking at the dinner table. I would try and engage them in conversation, but I think they would be more interested in talking with Jesus. I might have to excuse him from the table or not invite him, but who wouldn’t want Jesus at their dinner table? I would have a nice prime rib in the middle of the table, mashed potatoes, light Italian baguette. For dessert I would bring out a white cake and coffee and then just sit back and enjoy each other’s company. We would probably get into politics first, which most dinner conversations start with, then soon realizing that we are in the presence of some of the greatest minds that ever lived we’d soon end up talking about how each of us lived our lives. My only question that I would have to ask is “how’s heaven?” I then sit back and try and keep up with probably the most intelligent conversation that would ever take place. We would talk about heaven, the past, the future, the flaws of the modern world, and probably how good the food was presented, but cooked a little too long, just no one would critique me. Most people would be intimidated by these great minds, not me if I didn’t know what was going on I’d simply ask what was going on. Having a lot of fun all of us realize that it was getting late and move towards the door. Once everyone left I then would wake up because I know it would never happen.
For my perfect dinner party I would invite Dane Cook to keep everyone entertained, Barak Obama and Hiliary Clinton to talk about campaigning, Tim Russert from Meet the Press to facilitate discussion, and my brother who is a fan of all of these people and is as equally interested in politics as I am. The dinner party would start with light discussion current event and humor while drinking wine and eating hor’dorves, then when dinner is ready we would sit down to a five course meal starting with baked corniced hen, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing, and fried corn with bacon and ending with a chocolate mousse for dessert. After dinner we would sit in a lounge or living room to listen to Dane Cook’s comedy. After his stand up we would all form a “round table” to discuss politics as well as international current events. The night would end with a televised debate on YouTube where average young adults get to ask questions and learn more about two important candidates. As the guests would leave they would receive little trinkets as a thank you for coming as well as donations from people from the community who are willing to donate to the candidates’ campaigns.
If I were going to host the prefect dinner party, I would absolutely invite my family. You might be wondering why I am inviting my family. It is because they are back home in Saudi Arabia and I have not seen them for almost a year. Since I am in the U.S and I miss my food from back home a lot, I would probably cook a Saudi Arabian food. My mother gave me a book that has recipes for many Saudi Arabian dishes. I would cook my favorite dish which is lamb meat with rice. It is also my family's favorite dish. I would also make some American cookies which is chocolate chip cookies that I have learned how to make from the American family that I used to live with. I think that we would have a wonderful conversation because I have not talked to them in a while. I will ask them about how they are doing in life. I would also ask them if there is something new that I do not know about. My family would probably ask me about school and how it is going. Finally, I wish that can happen and I meet my family because I miss them a lot.
If I were to host a dinner party I would invite 5 pretty random people but after thinking about this for a little while, this is what I came up with. I would invite my boyfriend Cameron Lowe because he is so important to me and I want him to be there for any significant event in my life. I would invite my grandma on my mom’s side who I am named after. I have never met her before because she died a little while before I was born. I have seen many pictures of her and I would really love to meet her because I have heard so many amazing things about her. I would also invite my grandpa (papa) on my mom’s side because he is the only grandpa I have ever know and I love him so much and he is the only reason why I am even at the University of Dayton in the first place because he is helping me pay for school. For my 4th person to invite I would invite my best friend Ben Strang because I miss him so much and I would really like him to be there when I meet my grandma for the first time. I would also invite my mom because I would like her to be able to see her mom at the dinner party because I think she would really like that. Also because my mom is so amazing and I think she deserves to have a night off from all of my siblings. We would have a huge 7 course meal with those little gourmet dishes that look like tiny works or art with food. I think that we would have so much to talk about especially because my grandma would be there. But I do think that It would be a little awkward because my boyfriends is not a big fan of my friend Ben.
I am sure that most people will want a dinner with deep conversation with famous guests, and historical figures. At this point I really don’t want to have dinner and conversation with anyone else besides my best friends. My friends have been very close to me for a long time and I miss them being at a different college. I would invite my friends Gus, Gavin, John, Kevin, and Rob. These five were the closest people to me for the past five years but it has been a long time since we have all been together. I really miss being with them, and I would rather eat a dinner with them then sit around with a bunch of famous dead people. The thing is, I think it would be interesting to have dinner with someone like Albert Einstein, Stalin, Hitler, Mickey Mantle, Johny Unitas, or other famous people throughout history but it would be almost impossible to find topic of conversation at dinner that everyone could contribute to. It would be a ridiculously awkward and non cohesive dinner I would ever eat. I would have no emotional connection with any of the people at the table (seeing as though most wouldn’t have a pulse). If I had the opportunity to have a one on one dinner with anyone I chose I would pick a famous person from history or a famous athlete to eat with. In a one on one situation it would be easier to talk to someone and find out stuff about them. At a dinner party with all of those strong personalities it would just be a mêlée of ideas and stories bring thrown around at a crazy rate. At my dinner with my friends I would have crab legs. I absolutely love crab legs and I couldn’t think of any better people to share my favorite dinner with than my best friends. A dinner party with celebrities would be almost impossible to get through because of the conflict of personalities. If it were a different setting I would love to eat with many interesting people, but right now, I would love to have a nice dinner with the people who are closest to me.
Most people tend to say that they would want to have dinner with famous people or historical figures who have died. But personally I just want to have dinner with my five best freinds from home. Being away from them all while in college is really hard. I seem to call them all at least once a week to simply catch up with them and see what new and exciting things are happening in their lives. My first guest would have to be my friend Stephanie. We have no joke been freinds since kindergarden. Our families go on vacations together and growing up her mom would take care of me. She is such a sweet girl who i feel i can tell anything to. She never stops making me laugh and always has a story to tell. Next i would invite my BFF Erick. I just really got close to him senior year in High School, but this kid knows everything. We worked together over the summer and he definatly made work so much fun. He always has funny stories to tell, and you can always get him to make you to smile. Whenever he sings you can't help but sing along. He is definatly a character. Erick calls me nearly everyday just to say hey, He could be walking to class and looking for someone to keep him company or just calling to check in. My next guest would have to be my freind Gracie. This girl is the sweetest thing ever. She would do anything for her frienda and is constantly looking out for me and everyone else. I can tell her everything and get the best advice you could ask for. I would then invite Laura. She is my best friend from high school, and has definately gotten me past some hard times. I can always count on her for a soldier to cry on. We have been through a lot together and being away from her in college is definatly been really hard. My fifth and final guest woul d have to be my other friend Stephaine Neenan. This crazy girl is a year younger than me but i feel like she could be older. She is the funnest person I think i know always has a good drama filled story which i love to hear. We would obviously eat Sisela Doras chicken rolls, because it is our thing. Each and everyone one of us eat them a different way, which never matters it just shows how different we all are and yet we are all the best of friends. Most likely we would recap on fun times from high school and then share college stories. Since everyone goes to different schools it would be really interstint to hear how everyone elses schools do thing. I miss my friends so much and can not wait till i can see them again.
34 comments:
If were going to host the prefect dinner party I know exactly who I would invite. I would invite my five best friends Mary, Maura, Andrew, Jordan, and Drew. The reason I chose these people is because I know that no matter what, I will always have fun with them. They are the type of people who can take a boring dinner and turn it into something exciting. They always find something funny to talk about and of course there is always an inside joke that will not be dropped for days. Since we are all freshman in college, we have not seen each other in quite some time, therefore it would be a type of reunion.
I would want to serve food that is not to fancy, but at the same time very good. None of my friends are picky eaters so I would not be worried about them liking or disliking the meal. I would probably make steak, because everyone loves it, and then of course have a salad, potatoes, maybe rice. For desert I would serve cheese cake. It is my favorite and I barely know anyone who does not like cheese cake. The eating would not be the best part of the dinner though, the conversation would be.
I am sure we would all talk about our schools, seeing that we are all college freshmen, and the new friends we have made. We would of course discus what classes we are taking, what major we are, and what our schools are like. I would want to know all about their roommates, their friends, and how the people in their classes are. We are at a stage in our lives where there is so much to talk about and tell each other. There is no doubt in my mind that a large portion of the dinner conversation would involve old memories from high school. There are so many fun memories that we shared together, and so many hilarious things to remember.
If were going to host the prefect dinner party I know exactly who I would invite. I would invite my five best friends Mary, Maura, Andrew, Jordan, and Drew. The reason I chose these people is because I know that no matter what, I will always have fun with them. They are the type of people who can take a boring dinner and turn it into something exciting. They always find something funny to talk about and of course there is always an inside joke that will not be dropped for days. Since we are all freshman in college, we have not seen each other in quite some time, therefore it would be a type of reunion.
I would want to serve food that is not to fancy, but at the same time very good. None of my friends are picky eaters so I would not be worried about them liking or disliking the meal. I would probably make steak, because everyone loves it, and then of course have a salad, potatoes, maybe rice. For desert I would serve cheese cake. It is my favorite and I barely know anyone who does not like cheese cake. The eating would not be the best part of the dinner though, the conversation would be.
I am sure we would all talk about our schools, seeing that we are all college freshmen, and the new friends we have made. We would of course discus what classes we are taking, what major we are, and what our schools are like. I would want to know all about their roommates, their friends, and how the people in their classes are. We are at a stage in our lives where there is so much to talk about and tell each other. There is no doubt in my mind that a large portion of the dinner conversation would involve old memories from high school. There are so many fun memories that we shared together, and so many hilarious things to remember.
If I were to have the perfect dinner party, I would definitely make it the biggest thing ever. I would want to have it at a big fancy hotel suite, like the one in the Palms Hotel in Los Vegas! If I could invite anyone I wanted, living or dead, I don’t know if I’d be able to invite just five. Two guests that I would invite are Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush from my favorite television show, One Tree Hill. I would then also invite my best friend, Brooke, because she is just as big of a fan as the show as I am. The last two people that I would invite would be my future husbands, Brady Quinn and David Beckham.
Of course I would want to have all my favorite foods there: pasta salad, sushi, steak, macaroni and cheese and ice cream. But, I’d probably ask them before they came what some of their favorite meals were just so I know they will like it and be able to actually eat. I would want it to look like I put a lot of time and effort into the party so I’d make it as fancy as possible.
I feel that I would have a lot to talk about with all of my guests. I invited Brooke because we both have the same interests and we are in love with all four of the other guests so she would be there to help me start conversation. With the guys, they all play sports or are huge fans so they would all get along. I’m in love with the show so I know I’d have a lot of questions for Chad and Sophia about filming and the next season. I am a huge Notre Dame and Cleveland fan so I’ve followed Brady though out his whole career. And I am a soccer player so of course I love David! I want to hear about their careers and what they have gone through. I’d have a lot of questions for David with the whole “coming to America” deal and I’d ask him about Posh and how the Spice Girls are doing with the reunion.
Overall, I think it would be the best dinner party ever and everyone would enjoy themselves. I’d have a few back up plans just in case I feel the party is starting to go downhill. I’d hope that everyone got along and I’d try to be the best entertainer I can be!
The perfect dinner party? 5 Guests? Where and what would we eat? What conversations would be brought up/what would we talk about? Well I definitely know at least three people that I would invite. The first person is my hero, my brother Adam ‘Lou’ Bausch. Starting this year, Adam wants people to start calling him Lou. That’s because the cubs’ first year manager is Lou Pinella. Adam is a one of the biggest cubs’ fans that I know, and trust me living on the north side of Chicago there are a bunch of cubs fans, but ‘Lou’ is the one of the biggest. Adam watches every game on TV and he keeps score in his scorebook of each game. I mean how many fans would do that, I mean many people who know me would consider me a big Cardinals fan, but I don’t watch EVERY game and keep score of them all. The second person who I would invite is my favorite hockey player, Jeremy Roenick. I pick roenick because he is my favorite hockey player, and I have played hockey my whole life and everyone who has seen my plays says that I play a lot like roenick and ever since then, he became my favorite player. The third person that I would invite is Albert Pujols. Yes, Pujols is a great baseball player; he may go down as the greatest to ever but on the jersey that has a bird on a bat or even to ever play baseball. But that’s not why in would invite him to my perfect dinner. I would invite him because Albert has a son who has Down syndrome, which is what ‘Lou’ has. Albert is also another one of my heroes, because he didn’t come from much, and now he raises millions for something that Albert and I both have in common. The fourth guest, who I would invite, is my former youth minister Chris Gilmour. Chris changed my life forever, when you think of the perfect youth minister, you will think of Chris Gilmour. But my junior year he moved to Boulder Colorado, for his dream job, and I have not seen him since. And finally the fifth person who I would invite is my mom. My mom means so much to me. Now in terms of eating food, I would take everyone to my favorite place in the world to eat which is Ruth Chris. Ruth is a steak house around where I live, and for every big meal or important meal that my family has, I always request Ruth. For my perfect dinner party we would talk about sports, because it’s not a Bausch Family Dinner without sports, and then most likely we would talk about life and the meaning of life. God, I wish sometime in my life that this dinner would actually take place.
If I were to have a dinner party, it wouldn’t take me a lot of time to plan and make a guest list. I think that I would have my grandpa who passed away two years ago, and the rest of my family. I didn’t realize how much I would miss my family being away from home. I didn’t realize it at first when I was leaving, but now that it has been three months and I haven’t been home it makes you value your family. I would have my grandma make some of her homemade food. She is from Germany and she makes excellent food that I have not had in a long while. It would be a meal with German potato salad, sausage, and stuffed peppers.
I think it would be nice to converse with them about all of different things that college brings to someone my age. Each person that goes to college has their own kind of experience and I would like them to know because my brother is going to college next year. Also I would take about soccer is going and tell them about the achievements that I have had in soccer and school. I want to have time to talk to my parents about how I am doing in school because that part of my college life is the most important part of all. I think that they would be very impressed with all of the different things that I have done.
This would be the ultimate experience because I would get to have a good meal, plus I would have the people that I love and miss with me. I think if I had to add one more person it would be some friends from home that I would decide to bring. I would be a good time because all my family gets along very well. The food would taste so good because I have not had it in a long time. That is why I look forward to going home on thanksgiving to get a good dinner. I think someone can learn to appreciate what they have when it is gone because I can tell anyone that I wanted to get away from some things at home but know I would give anything to give them back and be with the things that I love. This would be the ultimate meal and experience for me because the food and people would be the best things that I enjoy in my life.
If i were to have a dinner party I know just who I would invite. I would invite some of my best friends, Maegan, Allyce, Colleen and Laura. And my fifth guest would be Oprah. When asked this question a lot of people would say they'd invite all these historical figures, but lets be honest, would that really be any fun? To be sitting at a fancy dinner where you don't like the food with a bunch of strangers from another time period? I don't think so. I'd want to have a night dinner with some of the people who know me best and Oprah. Me and my friends are pure entertainment when we are together and I would definetly want them with me because I think Oprah would have a good time with us. Now a lot of people frown upon Oprah saying that shes a fake but I have to disagree. I grew up on Oprah. Most kids stayed at home with their mom before kindergarten and watched cartoons, we watched Oprah. I think she is a genuinely caring person and I think my group of friends would surprise her with our craziness, but she would have a good time.
I'm an extremely picky eater so we would go to the best burger joint in the city, Ed Debevicks. Its a 50's style restaurant where the waiters are pruposely rude to you and they have the best burgers and shakes I've ever had. The atmosphere is very casual and fun especially when the waiters get up and dance on the tables to the YMCA.
The conversation would never be awkward. Each of my friends have a very definite and unique personality. I'm very outgoing and adventurous. My friend Laura is extremely talkative to anyone who will listen and tells the funniest stories shes also very bold. Allyce is your typical blond, a little ditzy but has the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met. Maegan is goofy, theres no other word for her and Colleen is very down to earth and a little conservative. ME and my friends together always have an amazing time were all so different but our differences bring out the best in each other and I love that about our friendships. And then you throw Oprah into the mix and who knows what will happen. Oprah has an opinion about everything and I think it would be so interesting for her to have a meal with us. Whenever me and my friends are together we always say we wish we had a video camera to capture all the weird and hilarious things we do or talk about. WEll Oprah would be that video camera in a sense. Oprah is very cultured and has seen a lot in her life and I think we'd all be able to have a deep conversation. Though my best friends are happy bubbly people, you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at them but each of them has been through some pretty rough stuff in their short life. We've all been there for each other and watched each other go through that stuff and I can't think of anyone better to share our life stories with than Oprah.
The five people I would invite to dinner are Henry Ford, Jack Nicholson, James Patterson, John McEnroe, and Martin Luther King Jr. I know this list of famous people is strange, but they have not only had an impact of me but the rest of the world. I chose each of these famous people because they have created something I love or put the world into a different perspective. There is no particular meal I would choose. I would put out a buffet of the best continental and oriental foods the world has to offer us.
First, Henry Ford, the creator of the Ford Motor Company started in the early 1900’s. He was the father of mass production and assembly lines. Not only did he revolutionize transportation but the American industry as well. The automobile is an amazing invention. The uses of the car today are almost infinite. Some of the ways we use it are for leisure, sport, and a way to get from point A to point B in very little time. I would ask him about how he came up with the idea and specifications. I know a car is very complicated but I think they are one of most amazing things in the world.
Second, Jack Nicholson is a great and very talented American actor. His achievements are endless. He is the winner of three academy awards in not only best actor but also best supporting actor. His achievements are part of why I chose him, but it is his overall character that puts him on my list. He has chosen serious roles to play but also chose to play some unusual characters in movies like The Joker in Batman. And the role of McMurphy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, which was in an insane asylum. I would ask him about his acting career and how movies have changed since he started in the 1960’s.
Third, James Patterson is a great American author of the 20th and 21st century. His books with lead character Alex Cross are a huge hit. The Alex Cross series are actually some of my favorite books. The Women’s Murder Club is big and his other individual story based novels are also fun to read. Reading has had a big impact of me personally. It helps me when I feel down and it helps pass time. Having an author that writes awesome mystery/thriller books is a lot of fun. I think in order to write great books, you have an amazing imagination and be very creative.
Fourth, John McEnroe is known as one of the greatest American tennis players. He is known for some of the best aimed tennis balls on court, awesome volleys, and his wild personality which got him in trouble many times with the umpires. He was formerly number one ranked player in the world for the United States. Tennis is by far my favorite sport. I have played it for many years but unfortunately could not take it past high school. McEnroe is one of my favorite tennis players. He sounds like an outstanding person listening to him as an announcer at many of grand slam events.
Last but not least is Martin Luther King Jr. I think that he is one of the most influential people of all time. I know Martin Luther King for his Montgomery Bus Boycott, “I Have a Dream” speech, and the use of non-violence. I know these are not all his achievements but I believe that his efforts in the civil rights movement have changed the lives of American citizens today. His movements on racism and being conscious of your actions showed people how they can live their lives and treat everyone as equals. I could talk forever about him. However I would have loved to meet him if he were still alive today. I can only think about the other changes he could have influenced if he were alive.
If I was to have a dinner party for 5 guests, I think it would be really hard who to choose to invite. I would love to invite my entire high school cross country team because they are like family to me and I miss them so much! Those girls are amazing and so much fun to be around. Only being able to choose five people is really hard. I would want to invite my two best friends, Megan and Caitlyn, because I love them so much and miss them. I know we would have a great time. Then, I would want to invite my friend Katie because she is a great person and I love her as well. I think my final two guests would be my friends Kristin and Sam because I love those girls and they are very fun to be around. If I could invite more people I would in an instant because there are so many people that I would want to be there, but if I am only allowed to choose five these five would be my choice because they are my closest friends and I know we would all have a great time together. Plus, I miss them all and I know we would have a great time catching up on things and just being girls!
My dinner party would be a formal party, just because I love to dress up and I think it would be really fun! Plus, all of the friends that I invited love dressing up too. We would all go get our hair and nails done and have on very pretty dresses and jewelry. It is so much fun just to dress up. I would probably hold this dinner party in my side yard. It is very big and we could get a canopy and have a huge table with a pretty black and white themed set up. It would be a great party. We would all wear pretty dresses and look pretty, take tons of pictures as well because we love to take pictures. I think that I would have fancy silver wear and each person would have a name place that they could take home with them of course! The chairs would be white and have fancy slip covers that tie in the back into a bow. There would be a pink rose center place in the middle of the table, but it wouldn’t be too tall because everyone would have to be able to see across the table.
I would have nice food as well. I would serve chicken and steak as the main dish, mashed potatoes and green beans and a chocolate chip cookie a la mode for dessert! I would not have to worry about these girls liking the food because I am the pickiest one of the bunch and I love all of those things. The conversation would be very fun and non stopping. We would talk about everything from college to high school to boys to shopping to new friends. We would probably sit there for hours talking and having fun. There would definitely be tons of laughing and fun. I would have so much fun if I had a dinner party with all of my best friends! I love those girls!
I would invite my both my grandfathers Bill and my Uncle Mark and my great grandma Nanny. All these family members have died and I don’t really remember them, I was very young when they died. I have heard many stories of them. All four of these people died when I was very young. I do remember going to visit my great grandmother nanny at a nursing home and she gave me her wedding band. My grandfathers I don’t remember along with my Uncle Mark. They met me but I was still so young to form any memories with them. My dad came from a family of four boys and my dad was the third born, whenever all of the boys get around and talk about their memories Mark is always apart of them. His oldest brother Mark died he was 34 years old and was a doctor in the first Golf War in 1991. My dad and his brothers were all so close. My grandfathers just died from old age, I know they loved playing with their granddaughters and grandsons. If I could bring them back and eat with them I would tell them everything they have missed in the past sixteen years they have been dead. They have missed their children’s accomplishments, marriages, grandsons and granddaughters being born. They would love it so much to watch us excel in sports and academics they have truly been missed and not a day goes by when we don’t think about them! They are watching over us, and are so proud of each and every one of us!
I know there favorite food was pasta, my grandpa would eat past with every single meal so that is what we would be eating! My mom makes these great past shells with cheesy bread, and we would be sitting around enjoying everyone’s company, laughing and catching up on all the events that have occurred, introducing them to family members that they haven’t met.
If I were going to host the perfect dinner party, I would definitely invite my parents and the rest of my family. I could not imagine that I would miss my family being far away from them. At the beginning I thought that it is easy to be far away from home, but now that it has been two months and I have not seen them. Now I feel that I am waiting for any vacation just to go home to see my family. Before coming to the US, my mother taught me how to cook the food that I love. Last time, when I went back home, my mother told to cook the meal that I love which is Chicken Kabsa. It contains rice, onion, tomato, and chicken. However, I refused to cook it due to I felt that I might not make it very well and did not want to be embarrassed with them. Now, I have been in the US for almost two years and have more experience in cooking. I would invite my parents to come to the US and will cook for them all the meal they love such as chicken kabsa which is my favorite meal, salad, and some desserts. I would converse with them about all the things that I have done and achieved at school. I would talk with them about my brother's wedding because my brother got married and I could not attend it. I want to know what they did in it and how the wedding was without me. I would converse with them about what they have done while I'm in the US. There is no doubt that most of the conversation would be about my family.
Overall, I think it would the best dinner that I would have and my parents would enjoy the party because they would see me and eat the food that I would make for them. I wish someday in my life this dinner would happen.
If I were to host the perfect dinner party I think I would have to make things interesting. Personally I am a huge fan of heated debates, arguments, and even controversy. I think it makes things interesting and exciting. I would probably invite, Mahatma Gandhi, Adolf Hitler, Yasser Arafat, Richard Simmons and Dr. Phil. Although these are not the most interesting characters, they all seem to have some sort of clashing point of view with one another and I believe that it would make for quite an interesting dinner conversation. Considering there would be no fights which would be ideal for my party, there would still be lots of heated discussions to say the least, most definitely lots of arguing, and it would clearly be controversial. I do not think I could ask for a more interesting dinner party, it may not be the most pleasant, but I would definitely learn a great deal and get to see various view points and interesting arguments. It would give me a chance to compare past and present from all over the world along with various ideas and views as to how to handle conflict, dispute and diversity. Overall I think it would be quite the interesting and educational dinner conversation that would be very enlightening to all present.
With this wide variety of people, religion, race and belief it would be tough to decide what to eat. We could not have beef because of Gandhi’s religious views, so burgers and steaks are out of the question. Personally, I am Irish, and I am a huge fan of Mashed Potatoes. Those would definitely be on the menu. Then there would probably some form of sea food because that is always good. Maybe some Salmon and some Alaskan King Crab. There will be Crab Cakes and Shrimp and bread with dip for appetizers. Overall it will be a mostly seafood dinner. We can have Salads on the side for those that are not fans of mashed potatoes or seafood. Also, there will be broccoli for a vegetable and some kiwi and watermelon for a little healthier side. Dinner would be followed by a batch of chocolate fondue from a fondue fountain, with various dipping materials such as strawberries, bananas, crackers, raisins, angel cake, and many more spectacular treats that are delicious when dipped in chocolate.
Over appetizers, dinner and dessert we could discuss global issues such as; racism, disease, poverty, war, global warming, and genocide. We could also discuss issues closer to home such as crime, homosexuality and its relation to marriage, abortion, foreign policy, and religion. These issues are sure to spark a heated debate among this group of people. I would particularly like to touch on the global subject of genocide. I know that would create sparks between Gandhi and Hitler as Gandhi is an advocate of peace and Hitler was the mastermind behind the genocide of six million European Jews as well as another six million Europeans from other ethnic groups. So that would cause an interesting discussion I would be eager to hear their views on the current genocide that is taking place in Darfur, Sudan and what they think would be the best option for putting an end to it. Especially from Gandhi, as he is a pacifist. I wonder what he would do, his method of action by non-action has done very little over the last four years in this conflict, and I am interested as to what his response would be to it after the continuance of death and displacement over the last four years and counting. I would be eager to discuss religion with them as there is at the very least three different religions among us and there would be several different opinions on our beliefs.
If I was going to host a dinner party, I would invite all my best friends: Alisha, Stephanie, Christina, Ashley and Lauren. They have been my closest friends since the sixth grade and since we are all in college we do not get to see each other that often. We are the kind of girls that are crazy and loud when we are together and we laugh at the stupidest things. We always know how to have a fun time, and there is always going to be an inside joke that won’t disappear for a couple of weeks. I would throw this dinner party so we all could see each other.
This kind of dinner party will be like all the ones in the past; where everyone brings their favorite side dish and I would cook the main dish and the desserts. We have these types of dinners at our yearly Christmas party. People usually bring mash potatoes, green bean casserole and bread. Sometimes, someone might bring something different, but not usually. We all like the same foods, which makes it easier. For the main dish it would be a chicken or lasagna dinner. The desserts that I would bake are: cookie-dough brownies and rice crispy treats. Those are the favorites and I have to make them every time we have a get together. I love to bake and I would sometimes make a pie or a cake depending on the occasion.
Since we have not seen each other in a while, we would have a lot to talk about. We would fill everyone in on our lives and what has been going on in college. Since we are all girls, there will never be a quiet moment at the table. There would be so much catching up and talking about things that have happened in the past. Talk about the new gossip, if there is any. It would just be nice to see everyone again.
If I could have the perfect dinner party it would be a quaint little party on a balcony overlooking the ocean with a nice garden and the most perfect view. I would serve some appetizers to start off with. Then I would serve dinner and it would consist of marinated grilled chicken with creamy mashed potatoes and corn on the cob and veggies/fruit on the side. For dessert, I would serve apple pie or strawberry pie with vanilla ice cream. The five people that I would invite would be Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr., my grandfather, Princess Diana and Julia Roberts. I would invite Abraham Lincoln because he, in my opinion, was one of the greatest United State presidents. Since he lived during the civil war, it would be interesting to see how he felt and talked about it. He was such an amazing man and people today could probably learn a lot from him. I would also invite Martin Luther King Jr. because he led the one of the largest civil rights movement in the United States. He helped so many people realize that discrimination was wrong. He also was a very eloquent public speaker and spoke some of the greatest speeches especially his “I have a dream” speech. The awesome thing about his speech is that it is still relevant to today. Additionally, I would invite my dad’s father because I never met him. My dad’s dad died when my dad was seven. I think it would be so cool to see my grandfather. It would be interesting to see if he talks and acts at all like my dad does. I don’t know anything about him so it would be interesting to talk to him and learn about how he grew up and what he loved to do. I would also invite Princess Diana because she was like a real life Cinderella. Although it didn’t work out between her and Prince Charles, she became a very beloved princess of Great Britain. Plus, she was so active in many charities that touched people around the world. It would be interesting to meet with her because she was so different and open-minded compared to other members of the Royal Family. Lastly, I would invite Julia Roberts because she is my favorite actress. My favorite movie of all time is Pretty Woman and I also liked Runaway Bride, My Best Friend’s Wedding, and Stepmom. All of these people I believe would be an eclectic group of people and I think that would make the dinner very interesting and something to remember.
If I was hosting the perfect dinner I will think that first the most important thing in a dinner is the food depending on the kind of people that are attending the dinner and the important of the dinner the food will be chosen. For example if it will be up to me the food would be a buffet with every kind of food from different cultures so I can have people from different countries in my dinner. In the case that the dinner would be a romantic one I will try to satisfied her with looking for the kind of food that she like or giving her a surprise of taking here to a new place like to eat sushi or food that we not usually eat in our daily life. Also a very important thing to keep in mind went you are hosting a dinner is the place you cannot take a group of professionals that you are trying to impress to eat in a fast food place so you have to be very careful in the place you chose . If it was a very special dinner with your day I will try to find a romantic restaurant close to the beach but now it’s difficult because Ohio doesn’t have beaches so a place that we have candles and not to many people. The people that are coming to the dinner have to fell comfortable to be there so I will offer them company and friends of their liking so we can say that the people that I would invite in a perfect dinner will be close friends and family. Last but not less important went you go to a dinner you plan to have fun to enjoy your time so I would make shore that me invites like the experience that they are having an in the case that I am in a romantic dinner I have to make sure that the person that I like an is in front of me is enjoying the experience. So basically the experience of constructing the perfect dinner consists of many factors but if you really want to make the dinner special you will forget about your likings and try to focus on the people that you invite and what they like.
If I were to host a perfect dinner party and could invite five guests, then I would invite my five best friends. I would have my football buddies Chris, Ridge, and Pettis, and then I would invite my other friends Doug and Ben. I have played football my whole life with Chris, Ridge, and Pettis, and I have been friends with Doug and Ben since I moved to Ohio. We would probably eat dinner at my house out on the back porch, because that is my favorite place to have dinner. I like to look out in the woods and watch the leaves and the squirrels. For food we would start off with a salad and then have the main course of steak and pasta. Ridge’s dad is the best smoker of steak that I have ever met and he also has a special sauce that is the shit. I would cook the pasta because I like cooking and I can make a mean pasta with meat sauce. For dessert we would have cheese cake. I would be the good cheese cake that’s from the Cheesecake Factory; a restaurant around my hometown. The meal would be a very good part of the dinner party, but the conversation would also be very good. All of us but Doug are freshmen in college so we would all have some good stories to tell about that, and Doug is a senior in high school, so he would also have some good stories to tell us about that. After we were don eating, and then we would probably go in the back yard and pass around the football or go fishing. We would talk about all the parties that we have been to and the girls that we have met. We would not talk about our classes because we do not really like school and everyone knows that you do not talk about school on the weekend.
If I had a dinner party I would serve an amazing meal. First we would eat salad with this incredible creamy garlic dressing. Then we would have filet mignon, garlic smashed potatoes, and broccoli because those are my favorite foods. Finally for dessert I would serve my grandmother’s chocolate dessert. It is absolutely fantastic. It has a graham cracker crust, chocolate pudding, and home-made whipped cream. The five people I would invite would be my best friend Megan, my great-grandfather, Anne Hathaway, Keira Knightley, and Alexis Bledel. I would choose my friend because to be perfectly honest I would never hear the end of it if I didn’t invite her. She and I do almost everything together and we’ve been best friends since the seventh grade. I would invite my great-grandfather, Papa-T, because I never had the chance to meet him; he died before I was born. Everybody says that he would have really like me because we are so much alike. I would also like to be able to talk to him and ask him about his life because I would really like to get to know him better. My mom often says that Papa-T was in heaven and sent us down to our parents saying give ‘em hell. I would also invite Anne Hathaway because she is one of my favorite actresses. She is not pressured by society to be a size zero; she’s who she wants to be. I loved her in The Princess Diaries, The Devil Wears Prada, and Becoming Jane. I would also invite Keira Knightley because she’s another one of my favorite actresses. She did a wonderful job in The Pirates of the Caribbean movies and Pride and Prejudice, which is my favorite movie. I also can’t wait to see her in Atonement with James McAvoy. Finally I would invite Alexis Bledel because I absolutely love Gilmore Girls, which is my favorite television show. I’m really upset that the show wrapped and I would ask if they would ever consider doing a movie and what it was like working with the rest of her cast members. I think all of these people would make for a very interesting night and I would hope that everyone would have a fun time.
If I were to have a perfect dinner party, I woul invite Will Ferrel and Bill Murray. I think that they are just hilarious and I think that it would be so interesting to sit down and speak to these two people. I would also invite my best friend Megan, because Will Ferrel is her idol. I would invite my sister katelyn and my brother Thomas because they love Will Ferrel and Bill Murray. Also, I really miss them. I really want to see Megan, Thomas, and Katelyn. I think that this party would be so much fun!
I would have this dinner party in my favorite city, Chicago. I really love Chicago and I miss it. Also, Bill Murray is from Chicago which I feel like this would be like home for him. I would have them over to my house and order a really classy dinner, from Portillo's. Which is basically a hotdog stand that has overtaken Chicago, it is so good.
I think that the conversations that would happen throughout this dinner would be so interesting and hilarious. After dinner, we would walk around Chicago and it would be around Christmas time so we would be able to see the lights. Just thinking about this night it so exciting. I think that everyone here would get along so well, and I don't think that it would ever be awkward throughout the conversation because everyone is so interesting. Also Megan, Thomas, and Katelyn are so funny and are huge fans of these two people.n
To have a perfect dinner party you need to invite people that know you and can have a good time no matter what. I would invite my friends Matt, Sam, Cory which I have known since the first grade and of course my parents.
We would have a great time just telling stories and jokes, some mean but all funny. My parents have tons of funny stories that make people laugh and my friends and I can talk smack like no tomorrow, so the laughing will be endless.
All of us know how to have a good time, we all have different experiences. I have stories from UD and my friends from their college, BGSU. My dad has endless tales to tell about his side of the family and how goofy they are and my mom knows how to make my dad mad, and that’s the best to see my dad mad because it’s extremely funny.
The party itself won’t be anything to fancy, I would keep it simple. Fire up the grill, cook some steaks and have the guest bring the side dishes; mashed potatoes, some sautéed mushrooms and peppers, and desserts.
The party would go on for most of the night, until we could eat no more and when it starts to hurt when you laugh. It would be a night to remember and of course we would do it again, but this time at someone else’s house to mix it up a little.
Trying to decide five people who are dead or alive that I would invite to a dinner party that I would host is extremely difficult. The five people that I choose would all have something in common with themselves as well as what I am interested in. The five people are George Washington, Robert E. Lee, George Patton, Dwight D. Eisenhower and Richard Winters.
These five are all great military leaders who have served their country to the best of their ability throughout their lives. Except for Richard Winters, the four other military leaders have all died. George Washington was the first Commander in Chief and was an officer during the Revolutionary War. Robert E. Lee was a great officer during the Civil War for the Confederacy. George Patton was one of the greatest Generals to ever serve and he served during World War II. Dwight D. Eisenhower served during WWI and also was the last five star General. Eisenhower was the 34th president. Richard Winters was the leader of Easy Company of the 101st who lead his troops all the way from Normandy to Berchtesgaden.
To sit down with all five of these great leaders and learn what they were thinking and why they took the actions they took during some of the worst battle known to the United States. I would ask questions about how they became such great leaders so that maybe one day when 80 years from now a student is given an assignment to write on one of the greatest leaders of all time and the choose to write it on Timothy Wall. I would also like to bring up controversial ideas such as the War in Iraq as well as Blackwater and allow these five great leaders to debate against each other and allow them to show their own insight on the topic. The only problem with this assignment is that I am only given one dinner party to have with these leaders if it was up to me I would need at least 365 days that I could spend with these leaders to grasp the great knowledge they would have to pass down.
With these five people surrounding my kitchen table in deep conversation of some of the most bloodiest battles they had survived and came out on top. I believe listening to these fantastic five would better my life as well as my career.
If I could host the ultimate dinner party I would definitely serve the best food, show off the best decorations, and make it the biggest deal. Instead of doing a fancy dinner party I would rather do a themed dinner party. In picking the theme I would need to determine the people being invited first. The five people I would invite would be my girlfriend Corinne, my brother Thomas, my sister Bridget, and my brother-in-law Jimmy. In picking the last person I would have to consider my brothers girlfriend Sarah, which at the moment seems to be the right choice. The theme would be the Bengals. The dinner party would be on a Sunday with the party starting early. Of course by this time I would be 21 so I would serve alcoholic beverages and soda. The party would start at noon so we could watch the game. The party decorations would be orange and black obviously. The walls would be painted orange and the Bengals logo would be everywhere. The food served would go with the theme. Steaks, loaded potatoes with chives, cheese, bacon, and baked. I would serve the guest all they could eat. The steaks would be fillet mignon, and to go along with the steak and potatoes I would serve macaroni and cheese. For dessert they would be offered the best cheesecake from the cheesecake factory or a selection cake and ice cream.
Of course we would talk about the Bengals, our favorite players, and all current issues in the NFL. I know what your thinking, you can only talk so long about the Bengals, and I agree. This dinner is a chance for me to get closer with my sister and my brother and their partners. . This is the real reason for the party. My brother lives in North Carolina, my sister lives in Mason, and I live in Cincinnati. We don’t get much time to spend together except for holidays and sometimes not even those. This party would be a chance for us all to come together and bond a little.
To have just five other people at a dinner party with myself is extremely difficult. My guests would be Napoleon Bonaparte, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Carnegie, and Mother Teresa. As you can see, all of these people have died so this would all be hypothetical. To all the people who have just family and friends that are all still living, I say go have your perfect dinner party. I would choose Napoleon because he tried to concur the entire world and failed because he tried to go too far. He was a very ruthless man and I think the conversation that he would have between my other guests would be most interesting. Jefferson was a man with many talents and he did a great deal to help this country succeed and become a power. I believe that he was the greatest president, not just because of what he did as president but all of the other things that he accomplished. Lincoln was able to keep this country together through one of its darkest hours. He also had many troubles in his personal life that I would like to talk to him about. Andrew Carnegie was a very wealthy man who got his fortune through the steel industry. He also has a rag to riches story. The most important aspect of him is when he had all of his money; he didn’t know what to do with it all so he gave his money to projects that would improve the world. Last but not least would be Mother Teresa because of all of her work with the poorest of the poor. I would probably not do much of the talking because I am mostly interested in what they would say and how they talked. I believe that when a country has a guest from another county, they eat the host countries food. So at my dinner party we would have what I find enjoyable to eat. This would mean that we will be having lasagna just the way my mother makes it as our main piece. The lasagna would be accompanied by a side salad with just lettuce and dressing. Also, because I love potatoes I would have some kind of potato dish. I’m not sure what type of potatoes goes good with lasagna but I’m sure there is something. As for dessert, we would have several different kinds of cheesecake. This would include the fluffy kind with cherries and also baked cheesecake with chocolate chips. To drink we would first have wine, probably red, with the lasagna and then we would have milk with the dessert. The milk would have to be at least two percent because I find it hard to drink anything less than that. Milk right from a dairy farm would also be accepted because this is also quite a treat when I get the chance to drink it.
If I were to have a dinner party...I would invite my closest frends...Kris, Kraigg, Julian, Josh and Swaggs. We would probably kick back and have a good time and order some vinnys. 3 big tens with macho cheese. pep on the pizza and mountain dews would be served. We'd always have something to talk about and lots of laughs. After dinner we would probably head out to the ghetto to party.
If I were going to host the perfect dinner party then I would invite a bunch of actors and musicians. I think I would invite Angelina Jolie, Matt Damon, David Beckham, Will Ferrell, and Snoop Dogg.I chose these people because I always find artsy people very interesting. I think Angelina Jolie would be awesome because she is very attractive but also is a fantastic actress and does a lot of good with underprivileged children so I think she would have a lot to offer. I would invite Matt Damon because I find him to be a very smart man (Harvard Student), a great actor and just a funny guy. Anytime I see him in magazines he always looks like he's having fun. Will Ferrell I'd invite because I think he would just be hilarious. David Beckham I would like to invite because he is like my idol as far as being an awesome athlete. I would want to hear about stories playing soccer and about his wife Victoria who I also think is hot. Snoop Dogg is the last person because I think he would be really cool to hang out with and would also probably be hilarious. I could just imagine snoop dogg smoking a joint at the table and being really high and saying some really funny stuff like his izzle,shizzle,for rizzle dizzles. If these people were here I would serve Baked Mostaccioli and Steak for entree with sides of scalloped potatoes and cheesy vegetables. For desert I would probably serve cheesecake and pie of some sort. I chose this because between a meat and pasta I think everyone would like it. Also everyone seems to like potatoes. For desert most people like cheesecake or pie so I am picking foods that I think would be enjoyable for everyone. I would like to just talk about life with everyone and see how much different life is for each person. I would love to hear each of their stories of growing up and how they made it to fame. I would like to hear their advice, the different experiences they have had, etc. and just sit down and have a good night just talking about life.
If I were to have a dinner and invite five guests I would invite the cast from Entourage. It would be Vinnie, Jonny, Eric, Turtle, Ari, and of course myself. After watching the show I thought that they just look like some of the best people to hang around. I would just sit there and be amazed at the conversations and occurrences that take place between all of them. I am not sure where we would eat, but I could tell you that I would not be the one paying for it and it would be somewhere nice in LA. During the dinner I am sure that I would just sit and listen to all the stories that one another have about each other and I would probably die from laughing so hard. I would sit and admire how Drama and Turtle have no life and do nothing but live off of Vinnie’s fame. I would ask Eric how he deals with all of them and especially Ari, who is by far my favorite character. I would love to sit and listen to Ari complain about everything and everything wrong about his life. Hopefully Loyd would stop in for a bit with his boyfriend so I could meet him too. Even though I said that it would not matter what we ate, I would enjoy going out with them later to a club and have a few drinks. After dinner I would probably hang out with Turtle and Drama where I would pick up girls just because of Vinnie Chase. After the club or bar I would head back to Vinnie’s place where the after parties would continue. Although I was only able to have five guests and only dinner, I know that with my dinner guests I am sure that I would be able to live in their shoes for the rest of the night and it would be the best dinner of my life.
The perfect dinner party would consist of amazing people, amazing food, and lots of laughter. If I could invite five people to my dinner party I would invite my dad, Scottie Pippen, Michael Jordan, Leonardo da Vinci, and my grandpa. I would invite these people from various aspects of life for different reasons. My dad has been a chef almost all his life so he would prepare the food for our amazing dinner party. We would have mashed potatoes with gravy, corn, a salad, a smoothie to drink, and chicken. For desert we would have cream puffs made by my dad. Before, during, and after the dinner, we would talk about various things from basketball to heaven.
During dinner Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan would speak to us about basketball. Both of them played basketball for a long time, both as teammates and opponents. They were on the Chicago Bulls together for a long time. During this period of time they won six national championships together. I would like to know all the obstacles they went through for them to get where they are today. Also, I would like to know about their most exciting adventures they went through while playing in the National Basketball Association.
Next, I would like to invite Leonardo da Vinci. This is because I love to draw and he is a famous artist known by all. I would like to known how he created the masterpiece, the Mona Lisa. Learning how artist painted years ago to how they paint today would be interesting as well. I believe it would be extremely interesting to speak with a man from such a long time ago.
I would invite my grandpa to come to the dinner as well. My grandpa past away a few years ago and I would like to see him again. Also, I would like to ask him what it is like to be in Heaven and what he does while he is there. I would tell him about all the things going on these days without him, and how we would really like for him to be here today. Finally, I would want my dad to join us for this dinner so he could meet these people that are very interesting in there own way.
The perfect dinner party is hard to think of. It should be people of importance, but the people have to be able to get along. It would be Ben Roethisberger, Jerome Bettis, Bill Cowher, Hines Ward, and Casey Hampton. These are all Steelers that I love! I obsessed with the Steelers and I would love to ask them some questions. I would probably serve them Primanti sandwiches. A Primanti sandwich is a Pittsburgh trademark sandwich that has basically whatever meat with coleslaw on it. Since this is all Pittsburgh, it will all be Pittsburgh themed. We would eat the sandwiches at the Primanti restaurant.
Once we all get there, I would probably ask all of them different things. First, I would ask Ben Roethlisberger about his life, and how he lives it. I would want to find out if he is a jerk or not too. Also, I would ask about his experience overall with starting with nothing as a Steeler until now winning a Super Bowl and everything that has come with it.
I would discuss with Jerome Bettis the hardship he has had to deal with from being young until now. Another thing that would be talked about is when he switched from the Rams to the Steelers, and what he expected to get from it. The thoughts of the Super Bowl or doubts he has had to deal with would really interest me. I also want to know what he has been doing with his time since he has retired. There has been a book he has written that just came out that shows controversy about his relationship with Cowher and other things. It would be interesting to see their interactions and feelings of what was really said.
Hines Ward would be a very interesting Steeler. He has given so much back to his home country, Korea. When he was young, he dealt with racism and hard relationships with his parents. I would be curious to know how becoming an NFL player has changed it, and how it is to have his own show.
Bill Cowher would probably be most interested to talk with. I really want to know the reasons of why he left the Steelers. Also, I would want to know if he would come back to coach, and who it would be. I would also want to know how it would be like to have a family and coaching a football team. How he dealt with losing a game or even worse was when lost the Super Bowl the first time would be some other things I would want to know about. He had gone through a lot with AFC Championships and Super Bowls, but then finally got a win in the Super Bowl against the Seahawks.
I would probably just want to watch Casey Hampton eat. He is a humongous man. I’ve watched a show that showed him eating dinner, and he about four plates of food piled on. It was insane.
With all of them together I would want to talk about their whole experience of winning the Super Bowl and the games that they had to win to get there. Also, how it felt to do something that no one had ever done before (be sixth seed in the playoffs and win the Super Bowl). I would want to know if they ever had problems with each other, and what they are. Then ask them if they could be something else, what would it be or if they ever wanted to just quit the NFL. The thoughts from he players about their new coach Mike Tomlin would be very interesting. Especially Cowher, on how he thinks Tomlin coaches. That dinner probably would be the best dinner party of my life because I love watching the Steelers, and I am a huge fan of all of them. Also, they all have had to deal with hardships to get where they are.
If I could invite five guests to a dinner party I would bring George Washington, Shaun White, Dave Chapelle, Chuck Norris, and Taylor Swift. We would all go and have a blast.
The reason I would bring George Washington to the party is because he was the first president of the United States of America, and you can’t beat that. If I brought him, everyone would love me, and if I didn’t have anyone to talk to I could carry on long conversations about his presidency. Also he lived through a time where they didn’t have any advances in technology, so it would be cool to show him computers, and how much of a different world it is.
Shaun White is a professional snowboarder, and skateboarder. I love snowboarding, and it would be awesome to talk to him about it. I would make a deal with him that since I brought him to the dinner party, then he would take me snowboarding out west. He is a crazy person who can have a good time anywhere. I’m like that too, and we would have an awesome time at the party. If the dinner party was not any fun, then we could just ditch it and hit the slopes.
Dave and I would have fun, because he is one funny guy, and we would make the best out of a boring dinner party. I watch his television show all the time, and I can’t stop laughing sometimes. He would never let me have a dull moment at the party. I would make a fool of myself, but I wouldn’t care because I would be having so much fun, that it didn’t matter.
When you are at a party and your drinking and having a good time, you can get a little out of hand and start a fight. It would be okay if that happens because I would have Chuck Norris by my side. Chuck Norris could kick the crap out of anybody, and he would be on my side because I would have brought him there. I would just love to meet him, and shoot shit with one bad ass dude.
Taylor Swift has many good characteristics that would make her a great person to bring to the dinner party. One she is gorgeous and I would take her as my date. Then I would be the coolest guy there because I would have the hottest date at the party. The second reason is because she is an awesome singer, and she kicks ass at the guitar. I love to play the guitar, so we would get along great.
If I brought all of these people to the party, I would have a blast and be the life of the party. Once I get to the party, then the atmosphere would really light up with joy. We would all have one hell of a night.
It’s a dinner party with five of my most favorite people in the whole world: Emma, Kathryn, my mom and dad, and Mr. Good. The ballroom is decorated in various shades of purple, my favorite color, and everything seems like it shines as a bright star. We are all eating honey-baked ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, and banana pudding for dessert. We would probably talk our heads off about gymnastics and anything else that comes up as part of our lives. We could talk forever because these are the people I feel most close to and that are easy to talk to because I love them all.First, I would invite my sister, Emma. She is the angel that leads my life, which only came a couple years ago. I do not know what I would do without her. She is always just so cute, loving, and interjected. She is my only sister that I will ever have and I am glad that I have her. Well the story is for most of my life I was the only girl in the family. I have three brothers; one older and two younger. The youngest of them all, when my mother was pregnant, was supposed to be a girl named Lauren Ashley. All the ultrasounds said that he was for sure a girl; the doctors thought they had a very clear picture but they were wrong. It was a complete shock to everyone including the doctors. I was very upset when I found out I would not be having a baby sister because prior to that day I was so excited that I was going to have a sister. Well, I was really only mad until I saw a cute little baby. We had to change everything from pink to blue, even his going home outfit. So when my mom said she was pregnant again when I was sixteen, I was first shocked and then didn’t believe her that it was going to be a girl. I thought I was doomed that it was going to be a baby boy again. The first time I got to hold her it finally hit me that I had a baby sister and that she would forever look up to me. Next, I would invite my very best friend, Kathryn, to the dinner party. We have been friends since I think around fifth grade but really got close the end of junior high and all through high school. I actually met her at gymnastics. She was my teammate all the way through high school. Next, my mom and dad for the sole purpose that I would not be here without them and I definitely wouldn’t have the same character. And finally, my gymnastics coach, Mr. Good. It was really hard leaving him and knowing I would never be one of his gymnasts again or be able to compete for him. He did not just teach me gymnastics but he taught me life and how to succeed by setting your own goals and believing in myself. My guests and I would have a wonderful time just sitting there for dinner talking. This would not be like a dream because this would happen evertime after a gymnastics meet; we would all go out to eat together.
If I had a choice to invite five people from any time period I would choose Einstein, Thomas Jefferson, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, and Jesus. That pretty much covers most of the big categories of modern life. Math, Writing, Invention, Government, Economics, Military, and Religion are the categories that would be covered while talking at the dinner table. I would try and engage them in conversation, but I think they would be more interested in talking with Jesus. I might have to excuse him from the table or not invite him, but who wouldn’t want Jesus at their dinner table?
I would have a nice prime rib in the middle of the table, mashed potatoes, light Italian baguette. For dessert I would bring out a white cake and coffee and then just sit back and enjoy each other’s company. We would probably get into politics first, which most dinner conversations start with, then soon realizing that we are in the presence of some of the greatest minds that ever lived we’d soon end up talking about how each of us lived our lives. My only question that I would have to ask is “how’s heaven?” I then sit back and try and keep up with probably the most intelligent conversation that would ever take place.
We would talk about heaven, the past, the future, the flaws of the modern world, and probably how good the food was presented, but cooked a little too long, just no one would critique me. Most people would be intimidated by these great minds, not me if I didn’t know what was going on I’d simply ask what was going on.
Having a lot of fun all of us realize that it was getting late and move towards the door. Once everyone left I then would wake up because I know it would never happen.
For my perfect dinner party I would invite Dane Cook to keep everyone entertained, Barak Obama and Hiliary Clinton to talk about campaigning, Tim Russert from Meet the Press to facilitate discussion, and my brother who is a fan of all of these people and is as equally interested in politics as I am. The dinner party would start with light discussion current event and humor while drinking wine and eating hor’dorves, then when dinner is ready we would sit down to a five course meal starting with baked corniced hen, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing, and fried corn with bacon and ending with a chocolate mousse for dessert. After dinner we would sit in a lounge or living room to listen to Dane Cook’s comedy. After his stand up we would all form a “round table” to discuss politics as well as international current events. The night would end with a televised debate on YouTube where average young adults get to ask questions and learn more about two important candidates. As the guests would leave they would receive little trinkets as a thank you for coming as well as donations from people from the community who are willing to donate to the candidates’ campaigns.
If I were going to host the prefect dinner party, I would absolutely invite my family. You might be wondering why I am inviting my family. It is because they are back home in Saudi Arabia and I have not seen them for almost a year.
Since I am in the U.S and I miss my food from back home a lot, I would probably cook a Saudi Arabian food. My mother gave me a book that has recipes for many Saudi Arabian dishes. I would cook my favorite dish which is lamb meat with rice. It is also my family's favorite dish. I would also make some American cookies which is chocolate chip cookies that I have learned how to make from the American family that I used to live with.
I think that we would have a wonderful conversation because I have not talked to them in a while. I will ask them about how they are doing in life. I would also ask them if there is something new that I do not know about. My family would probably ask me about school and how it is going. Finally, I wish that can happen and I meet my family because I miss them a lot.
If I were to host a dinner party I would invite 5 pretty random people but after thinking about this for a little while, this is what I came up with. I would invite my boyfriend Cameron Lowe because he is so important to me and I want him to be there for any significant event in my life. I would invite my grandma on my mom’s side who I am named after. I have never met her before because she died a little while before I was born. I have seen many pictures of her and I would really love to meet her because I have heard so many amazing things about her. I would also invite my grandpa (papa) on my mom’s side because he is the only grandpa I have ever know and I love him so much and he is the only reason why I am even at the University of Dayton in the first place because he is helping me pay for school. For my 4th person to invite I would invite my best friend Ben Strang because I miss him so much and I would really like him to be there when I meet my grandma for the first time. I would also invite my mom because I would like her to be able to see her mom at the dinner party because I think she would really like that. Also because my mom is so amazing and I think she deserves to have a night off from all of my siblings. We would have a huge 7 course meal with those little gourmet dishes that look like tiny works or art with food. I think that we would have so much to talk about especially because my grandma would be there. But I do think that It would be a little awkward because my boyfriends is not a big fan of my friend Ben.
I am sure that most people will want a dinner with deep conversation with famous guests, and historical figures. At this point I really don’t want to have dinner and conversation with anyone else besides my best friends. My friends have been very close to me for a long time and I miss them being at a different college. I would invite my friends Gus, Gavin, John, Kevin, and Rob. These five were the closest people to me for the past five years but it has been a long time since we have all been together. I really miss being with them, and I would rather eat a dinner with them then sit around with a bunch of famous dead people.
The thing is, I think it would be interesting to have dinner with someone like Albert Einstein, Stalin, Hitler, Mickey Mantle, Johny Unitas, or other famous people throughout history but it would be almost impossible to find topic of conversation at dinner that everyone could contribute to. It would be a ridiculously awkward and non cohesive dinner I would ever eat. I would have no emotional connection with any of the people at the table (seeing as though most wouldn’t have a pulse). If I had the opportunity to have a one on one dinner with anyone I chose I would pick a famous person from history or a famous athlete to eat with. In a one on one situation it would be easier to talk to someone and find out stuff about them. At a dinner party with all of those strong personalities it would just be a mêlée of ideas and stories bring thrown around at a crazy rate.
At my dinner with my friends I would have crab legs. I absolutely love crab legs and I couldn’t think of any better people to share my favorite dinner with than my best friends. A dinner party with celebrities would be almost impossible to get through because of the conflict of personalities. If it were a different setting I would love to eat with many interesting people, but right now, I would love to have a nice dinner with the people who are closest to me.
Most people tend to say that they would want to have dinner with famous people or historical figures who have died. But personally I just want to have dinner with my five best freinds from home. Being away from them all while in college is really hard. I seem to call them all at least once a week to simply catch up with them and see what new and exciting things are happening in their lives.
My first guest would have to be my friend Stephanie. We have no joke been freinds since kindergarden. Our families go on vacations together and growing up her mom would take care of me. She is such a sweet girl who i feel i can tell anything to. She never stops making me laugh and always has a story to tell.
Next i would invite my BFF Erick. I just really got close to him senior year in High School, but this kid knows everything. We worked together over the summer and he definatly made work so much fun. He always has funny stories to tell, and you can always get him to make you to smile. Whenever he sings you can't help but sing along. He is definatly a character. Erick calls me nearly everyday just to say hey, He could be walking to class and looking for someone to keep him company or just calling to check in.
My next guest would have to be my freind Gracie. This girl is the sweetest thing ever. She would do anything for her frienda and is constantly looking out for me and everyone else. I can tell her everything and get the best advice you could ask for.
I would then invite Laura. She is my best friend from high school, and has definately gotten me past some hard times. I can always count on her for a soldier to cry on. We have been through a lot together and being away from her in college is definatly been really hard.
My fifth and final guest woul d have to be my other friend Stephaine Neenan. This crazy girl is a year younger than me but i feel like she could be older. She is the funnest person I think i know always has a good drama filled story which i love to hear.
We would obviously eat Sisela Doras chicken rolls, because it is our thing. Each and everyone one of us eat them a different way, which never matters it just shows how different we all are and yet we are all the best of friends.
Most likely we would recap on fun times from high school and then share college stories. Since everyone goes to different schools it would be really interstint to hear how everyone elses schools do thing. I miss my friends so much and can not wait till i can see them again.
Post a Comment